|Sr. No.||Name of the post||Group||No. of post||Category of posts||Pay scale|
|1||Clinical Psychologist||'B'||1||1||-||-||10300 - 34800 + 3800 GP|
|2||Social Worker||'B'||2||2||-||-||10300 - 34800 + 3800 GP|
|3||Physiotherapist (Lower Scale)||'C'||1||1||-||-||10300 - 34800 + 3200 GP|
|4||Special Educator||'C'||3||-||2||1||5910 - 20200 + 3000 GP|
|5||Hostel Nurse||'C'||1||1||-||-||5910 - 20200 + 2400 GP|
* The posts mentioned above are purely temporary and advertised provisionally subject to clearance from Govt. of India.
The applications can be submitted only “ONLINE” from 25.02.2020 to 15.03.2020 on the website www.griidexam.in. Application fee (non-refundable) amounting to Rs.1000/- will be accepted through challan upto 17.03.2020. The detailed instructions for submission of online application and deposit of fee are available on the website www.griidexam.in. The Department reserves the right to change any condition/criteria or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
PROCEDURE FOR SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATIONS
- Before applying online candidates must have a scanned copy of Signatures and passport size photograph without sunglasses (covering 75% portion of face) having size less than 50 KB each. Extension of Photo must be .jpg
- The candidates have to apply only 'ONLINE' on web-site www.griidexam.in from 25.02.2020 (09.00 A.M) upto 15.03.2020 (11.59 P.M) and generate his/her registration number. Once his/her registration number is generated, he/she should get the print of the form. Candidates need not send hardcopy of the application/documents by post or otherwise, because the applications sent by post/in person will not be entertained.
- Applicant shall be allotted online Registration Number sent on registered email id containing the detail (Registration number and Password). Candidates are advised to note their registration number and password immediately after generating by the system and keep it with them confidentially and should not share with anybody. Department shall not be liable for any breach done by anyone using the registration number and password shared with anybody by the candidates.
- Thereafter, the candidates shall have to report to the designated banker (State Bank of India), 48 hours after the Registration, alongwith the downloaded Fee Challan for depositing the fee. Application Fee Rs.1000/- for General Category/OBC/EWS candidates. Last Date for submission of fee is 17.03.2020 by 4.00 p.m.
- In case in any candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled/ rejected and shall not be proceed further.
- Candidates can apply for all the posts as mentioned in the advertisement, if eligible, by selecting various posts in same application (by paying separate processing fee as indicated in the note under heading "APPLICATION FEE" for each post, in the same challan).
- If by mistake any candidate fills the wrong data, he/she can correct the data (except for posts selected, name, date of birth and category) till closing date i.e 15.03.2020 upto 11.59 P.M. by entering his/her registration number and password. Thereafter, no editing can be done because the data will be locked and no change will be allowable/ acceptable.
- The Application form will be generated after filling the online form. Get the printout (2 copies) of the Application form and one copy of fee Challan.
- For any clarification regarding the online filling of the form, the candidate can contact at help-line numbers ___________________ on all working days from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm. Candidates may send their queries only through e-mail at the e-mail ID .
- Candidates shall be responsible for any mistake made by them in the online application form, Department as well as University Institute of Applied Management Sciences (Examination Unit), Chandigarh shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
- The venue, date and time of written Test etc., will be available on the web-site www.griidexam.in. Candidates are advised to visit the site on regular basis for updates. No separate / individual intimation through post etc. will be sent.
|S. No.||Activity||Last Date|
|1||Start date for ONLINE submission of application||25.02.2020|
|2||Last date for ONLINE submission of application||15.03.2020|
|3||Last date for submission of fee in any SBI branch||17.03.2020|